1. The Fair will not provide access to electricity, gas, or water.
2. Your display should not exceed:
Width: 4ft, (side to side)
Depth: 2.5 ft (front to back)
3.Displays that could be hazardous to the public are prohibited. Among the prohibited items are drugs, caustic or flammable chemicals, live animals, insects, and exposed or frayed wiring containing a current. Displays or demonstrations of weapons or explosive devices are also included in this category.
4. Make a sturdy display board. Two days before the fair, test it by setting it up to make sure it stands alone.
5. Space is limited. Registration will be open until Friday April 21st, 2023
6. The fair nor library, will be responsible for any loss of items. We advise all participants to not, display laptops or other items of value.
7. You must remove your project at the end of the expo. We do not have storage space for unclaimed projects.
8. Set up time is 12:30pm - 1:00pm. Clean up is from 3:30pm-4:00pm.
9. No food or drinks will be prohibited in the fair area. There is a eating area just outside the door.
10. All participants will receive a participation ribbon or certificate.
Copyright © 2023 North Shore Homeschool Group - All Rights Reserved.
Spring and summer is near. Don't miss out on all of the homeschool fun!
If you say yes to getting occasional text messages from us, you’ll be the first to hear about special offers, events, and updates from our Homeschool Group. We’ll also give you a coupon today. This promo is for NEW MEMBERS ONLY.
It’s easy to sign up, just text JOIN to (833) 274-9105.